The Shareholders’ Meeting of ENAV S.p.A. (“ENAV” or the “Company”) is convened in ordinary session, on single call, at 12 noon on 28 May 2021 , at the registered office - Via Salaria 716, 00138 Rome - to discuss and resolve upon the following
- Approval of the financial statements of ENAV S.p.A. as at 31 December 2020, including the reports of the Board of Directors, the Board of Auditors and of the Independent Auditors. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2020
- Allocation of the profit for the year
- Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid. Binding resolution pursuant to Article 123- ter , paragraph 3- bis , of Legislative Decree 58/1998
- Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid. Non-binding resolution pursuant to Article 123- ter , paragraph 6, of Legislative Decree 58/1998
- share capital;
- additions to the Meeting agenda pursuant to Article 126- bis of Legislative Decree 58/1998, by 8 May 2021 ;
- presentation of new proposed resolutions and/or votes on the items on the Meeting agenda, by those entitled to vote at the Shareholders’ Meeting, by 13 May 2021 ;
- access to the full text of the proposed resolutions, together with the explanatory reports and documents to be submitted to the Shareholders’ Meeting;
participation in and voting at the Shareholders’ Meeting, with a record date of 19 May 2021 . In this regard,
- pursuant to Article 106, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 18 of 17 March 2020, enacted with amendments by Law 27 of 24 April 2020, and updated most recently by Legislative Decree 183 of 31 December 2020, enacted with amendments by Law 21 of 26 February 2021, participation in the Shareholders’ Meeting is possible solely through the shareholder representative designated by the Company pursuant to Article 135- undecies of Legislative Decree 58/1998, Computershare S.p.A., with registered office at Via Monte Giberto 33, 00138 Rome, to which proxies and/or sub-proxies may also be conferred pursuant to Article 135- novies of Legislative Decree 58/1998, as an exception to Article 135- undecies , paragraph 4, of that Decree;
- exercise of the right to submit questions before the Shareholders’ Meeting, by 19 May 2021 ;
- organisational aspects relating to the Shareholders’ Meeting;
is provided in the full notice of call, whose text - to which reference is made - is available at the registered office, on the Company’s website at the address www.enav.it , (section “Governance” – “2021 Shareholders’ Meeting”) and from 1info, the authorised storage mechanism ( www.1info.it ).
The documentation for the Shareholders’ Meeting, including the reports of the Board of Directors and the resolutions proposed on the items on the agenda, is made available to the public, by the deadlines envisaged by law, in the same way.
In the light of the ongoing epidemiological emergency and the related unforeseeable developments in this situation, the information about the Shareholders’ Meeting of ENAV S.p.A. called for 28 May 2021 might be subject to changes, amendments or additions that will be announced promptly in the manner and using the procedures established by law.
The Chairman of the Board of Directors
The extract of the notice of call of the Shareholders’ Meeting is available in the present page and will be published by ENAV, on 29 of April 2021, in the newspapers Il Sole 24 Ore and Milano Finanza.