We are the company that manages civil air traffic in Italy, guaranteeing safety and on-time performance for more than 2 million flights a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Thanks to a solid strategy rooted in our strengths and the ability to innovate that forms part of our DNA, we look towards the future to make it increasingly sustainable.
- We are the only Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP) in the world listed on a stock exchange and one of the leading European air navigation infrastructure operators providing strategic services.
- Designated by the Italian State as the national provider of civilian air navigation services, we operate with no term limits.
- We deliver unequaled service quality, both in terms of the human resources we use and the proprietary infrastructure we operate.
- We can attract an increasing volume of air traffic on the routes we manage thanks both to the high-performance level we provide in terms of capacity and safety, and to Italy’s geographical location.
- We have a stable and resilient business model characterized by high protection against risks related to air traffic volume fluctuations.
- The regulations we operate under incorporate an incentive system established at the European level, providing room for growth.
- We have a high cash flow generation capacity.
- We serve a well-diversified international customer base.
- We are exposed to the long-term growth of the air transport sector.
- We leverage our experience and the skills of the Group companies to provide aeronautical advisory services, software, and training at an international level (non-regulated business).
1. Revenue passenger kilometer
|Net Debt (Net Cash)*||484|
*FY 2021 net debt includes €42m of Trade Payable, as per Consob indication n. 5/21 issued in May 2021