The Shareholders’ Meeting of ENAV S.p.A. (“ENAV” or the “Company”) is convened in ordinary session, on single call, at 12 noon on 3 June 2022, at the registered office - Via Salaria 716, 00138 Rome - to discuss and resolve upon the following
- 1. Approval of the financial statements of ENAV S.p.A. as at 31 December 2021, including the reports of the Board of Directors, the Board of Auditors and of the Independent Auditors. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2021
- 2. Allocation of the profit for the year
- 3. Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid. Binding resolution pursuant to Article 123-ter, paragraph 3-bis, of Legislative Decree 58/1998
- 4. Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid. Non-binding resolution pursuant to Article 123-ter, paragraph 6, of Legislative Decree 58/1998
- 5. Appointment of the Board of Statutory Auditors
- 6. Determination of the remuneration of the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors and Standing Auditors
- 7. Authorisation for the purchase and disposal of treasury shares; related and consequent resolutions
- share capital;
- additions to the Meeting agenda pursuant to Article 126-bis of Legislative Decree 58/1998, by 2 May 2022;
- presentation of new proposed resolutions and/or votes on the items on the Meeting agenda, by those entitled to vote at the Shareholders’ Meeting, by 6 May 2022;
- access to the full text of the proposed resolutions, together with the explanatory reports and documents to be submitted to the Shareholders’ Meeting;
- participation in and voting at the Shareholders’ Meeting, with a record date of 25 May 2022. In this respect, it should be noted that, pursuant to Article 106, paragraph 4, of the Cure Italy Decree, lastly amended by Law Decree No. 228 of 30 December 2021, converted with amendments by Law No. 15 of 25 February 2022, participation in the Shareholders' Meeting may take place exclusively through the representative appointed by the Company pursuant to Article 135-undecies of Legislative Decree No. 58/1998, Computershare S.p.A, with registered office at Via Monte Giberto 33, 00138 Rome, in the form indicated in the full version of the notice of call available on the Company's website (www.enav.it);
- exercise of the right to submit questions before the Shareholders’ Meeting, by 25 May 2022;
- organisational aspects relating to the Shareholders’ Meeting;
is provided in the full notice of call, whose text - to which reference is made - is available at the registered office, on the Company’s website at the address www.enav.it, (section “Governance” – “2022 Shareholders’ Meeting”) and from 1info, the authorised storage mechanism (www.1info.it).
The documentation for the Shareholders’ Meeting, including the reports of the Board of Directors and the resolutions proposed on the items on the agenda, is made available to the public, by the deadlines envisaged by law, in the same way.
It should be noted that, in compliance with the containment measures related to Covid-19 issued by the competent Authorities, the information about the Shareholders’ Meeting of ENAV S.p.A. called for 3 June 2022 might be subject to changes, amendments or additions that will be announced promptly in the manner and using the procedures established by law.
The Chair of the Board of Directors
The extract of the notice of call of the Shareholders’ Meeting is available in the present page and will be published by ENAV, on 23 of April 2022, in the newspapers Il Sole 24 Ore and Milano Finanza.