Coflight Cloud Services (CCS), a new generation, interoperable e-FDP system compliant with Single European Sky regulations.
Established in line with the SESAR program and in compliance with the new European regulations concerning the construction of the Single European Sky (SES), CCS is an enabler of the ATM digitalization.
The service is developed by DSNA (France) and ENAV(Italy), two of the leading air navigation services providers in Europe, which together have a deep understanding of the operation of air navigation systems. The project is run in close cooperation with partners acting as clients, Skyguide (Switzerland) and MATS (Malta), to meet industry requirements.
Why Coflight Cloud Services?
- One of the missions of CCS is to defragment air traffic control systems. Thus, CCS is actively working:
- To meet Single European Sky Objectives
- To achieve the goals and vision of SESAR
- To ultimately achieve seamless airspace
You can discover below CCS benefits:
- Modular services: Coflight Cloud Services offers different services according to the ANSPs specific requirements. Please, discover the 5 modular services by clicking here (https://coflight-cloud-services.com/service-offers/).
- High-performance technological support: CCS is based on Coflight, one of the most advanced Flight Data Processing Systems in Europe allowing interoperability (SWIM and IOP).
- Standardization: CCS allows an update of the latest Coflight versions. The service is fully compliant with European regulations and respects SESAR program ambitions.
- Cost sharing model: based on the Virtual Centre concept, CCS centralizes flight data processing services and allows ANSPs to use the system remotely, sharing the associated costs.
- Customer oriented approach: CCS adopts a collaborative development process by integrating customers into the "Coflight Users Group", which aims to define the future services of the system.
- Environmental impact: the service reduces the impact of CO2 emissions by optimizing flight times through better trajectory prediction. Moreover, the centralization of the system also reduces the environmental effects related to infrastructures (electricity, logistics).
- Resilience: CCS ensures service continuity by doubling the location of its data center in Europe and guarantees optimal cybersecurity.
Discover all information and latest news about Coflight Cloud Services and subscribing to the newsletter.